Monday, November 26, 2007

Trend Follower 5 Minute System

from forecfactory by thewicker

I have been a forex trader since more years. From time to time I still trade, but my trading times have increasingly droped since I feel its more and more boring waiting for the market to give you a proper signal all day. The main reason why I am writting this article is because I do not like to sit behind my desk all day. So I have deiceided to give it to all of you who want to benefit from it. Price for my system was three hundred dollars, but due the relativity of success in the forex market I now have deiceided to give away my system information for free. Winning the forex market depends 70% on the trader, the other 30% is the system, so I think it was not fair selling my system even if it has a high probability rate. If you win or lose depends a lot on your personality and feelings so one might lose even if he has the best system in the world. The system was designed during carefull analysis of the market in the time of more than six months. It does not need any improving, nor changing. It is fully optimized for trading, so do not attempt to change any indicators or settings! Trade it as it is, demo trade it for at least two months to get a proper feeling of all the indicators and the system altogether. Last but not least, I am not responsible for any financial loss or benefit this information will bring you. You as a trader cary full responsibility for what happens with your money!

Timeframe: 5 minutes
Trading time: From EU open untill US close
Recommended Forex Pairs: USD/JPY, USD/CHF, GBP/USD, EUR/USD, USD/CAD, AUD/USD, EUR/JPY and Gold

As I simply do not have the time to write here again the procedure and whole description with screenshots, you will have to go the make money with forex thread and read the whole manual. If you have questions you can post them here at the forum or at my blog. I will try to answer them best to my knowledge.

Best Of Luck,
Urban.

1 Comment:

Blogger said...

Hey Everyone,

"Which Forex pair and time frame is best to trade" is the frequently asked question and I want do give you the DEFINITE ANSWER in this comment.

Are you expecting that I am going to say something like EUR/CHF on 15-minute time frame or GBP/USD on daily...? No, it is not so simple, but SIMPLE ENOUGH we can figure it out!

The "PROBLEM" is that markets change over time. If GBP/USD was a well trending currency pair a few years ago, today it is another one.

I actually want to let you know about a SPECIAL INSTRUMENT that I use to find the BEST TRENDING PAIRS among all the Forex pairs.

GET THE SOFTWARE: ForexTrendy

The instrument scans 34 Forex pairs on all time frames from minute to monthly. This way you choose the best trending pair and time frame at the current time.

START NOW: ForexTrendy

 

© 2007 trading system: Trend Follower 5 Minute System | Design by Template Unik



Template unik dari rohman


---[[ Skip to top ]]---